View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Can you sicken me?

Your theories raise interesting questions about the relative value of 8 in the {3,5.6,88,100} number series. That is why i like pastrami sandwiches. With 2 of these and a jug of orange juice, I feel like i can fly a plane with reckless abandon. Loop de loops and everything. I like swiss cheese also. But sometimes when im grocery shopping, i think "yo i try some new cheese today" and get some goudda or edam. And that make sa good sandwich too. I usually only do this on Tuesdays, can i get a hells yeah on that>? Another thing that sickens me is when you are flying a kite and theres thunder and ligntning and all of a sudden your shoe falls off. And your like 'whoa' did i get hit by ligning but theres not a cloud in the sky ? So therefore, without a pastrami sandwich, you really cant telll one way or the other if that dog you were playing with was a cat or just a small dog. Until i get clarity on the merits of small dogs versus planes doing aeronautical tricks, i'm going to stick with my gut, saying 8 is in fact NOT conguent with 44 in the above example. I like yaghting too, thsoe boats are so fast when you relize they dont have a propellor. Pastrami ftw. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]