View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 04:32 AM

Default Re: Turning Stone 1/2

[ QUOTE ]
I've played the game several times. It's not nonsense. If a game is boring to me, it's my opinion and I am entitled to it. The poster replied to me and asked me a question. If others want to give insight, that is 100% acceptable. What is not is you telling me my opinions on a game are incorrect. Every time I've ever played stud it's a retired nit fest and zero fun to play whatsoever. If this qualifies as being wrong and nonsense to you, then I dont know what to tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Photoc --

If my tone was dismissive, that's one thing. But claiming that 1-5 stud is boring and crappy, as a statement of fact, is pretty misleading, I think. Most of the serious players I know would rather play it than the small LHE games. Also, in at least one of your posts, I got the impression that you attribute the unpleasant games to the structure of spread-limit stud itself, not the clientele, and I can promise that spread-limit stud is a wonderful, difficult game. I've played in 1-5 stud games instead of NLHE games just because it's so much fun.

--Nate