View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 03:11 PM

Default Re: AJs early in a 20+2

I guess I am the only one who plays it very different. PF I usually RR to 300 here and fold if he 4bets, well prob call a min reraise and pray for a monster flop. If he calls the 300 your stack is perfect for betting 2 streets whichever 2 you decide to do with 400 going on 1 street and 920 on the last. Having 2 2/3 PSBs is very useful and makes the decisions much easier for you.

If I misclicked called PF I def bet flop but prob go for c/r turn. You are a little deep imo for this shove, he calls with A10 like never, he's only calling with Jx and big combo draws which I don't think he has too often cuz they prob raise/jam the flop if hes solid. And if he's solid he is prob going to bet 95% or so of his holdings when you check and than you shove and he is priced in and you are 3 to 1 fav or better. If he happens to check behind that's great because you are ahead 100% of the time. Blank river I check and let him bluff me off my missed draw as well, scare card I check and depending on bet size decide to call.