Thread: CCU...gone?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 07:57 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

MicroBob: At this point, quite frankly, I could less how anyone feels about the way I've handled this situation. There will always be unhappy/dissatisfied customers...take a look at the number of people who have stated they've received payment and/or thanked me for making payment...they've been scolded for thanking me! I do not ask for thanks nor do I expect them, I'm simply doing what I have to do to meet my obligations and move past this [censored]; I’m not looking to make any friends. I am no longer offering support, but will continue to work through this and make due payments according to my terms and conditions. I’m sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes in PM and wherever else…but with finals coming up, I’ve more important things to worry about than the scorn of those who feel slighted.

1huskerfan, cora: I did not receive the requested identity verification documents from either of you before the deadline. As such, you are no longer eligible for payment.

EDIT: Cora, I received your ID on 11/19...you're just waiting for payment (it will be sent before the weekend).