View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 07:12 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers: Special Fraud Edition

Thanks Mike.

Although it's nice that they abided by the '3rd party evaluation' request I don't understand why Doug himself couldn't have said a lot of this stuff (while still sending you the details also).

At the very least, they (Doug or FTP-fraud) could have said it to Eric a looooong time ago.

While it indeed appears that Eric is as guilty as most of us assumed he probably was I do want to mention the thing about '2 of the accounts coming from the same computer'.

I was once not allowed to sign-up at a small site because supposedly SEVERAL accounts had already signed-up from my computer or IP address or something.
The glitch didn't bother me too much because I probably wasn't going to play there very much anyway.

I have no idea why they accused me of having SEVERAL accounts there already.

Because of stuff like that, it seems prudent to at least explain this stuff to people like Eric on the off-chance that a mistake has been made and they want to defend themselves.

I know that Doug has already addressed some of this stuff from his OP about their staff-meeting.

But EVEN NOW, they could have contacted Eric regarding these additional details that he has been asking for all along.

Also - if they believe that some of these accounts were set up on his computer then I fail to see why they can't tell him the names of the accounts he was supposed to have been colluding with.