View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 06:36 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers: Special Fraud Edition

I confirm that FTPDoug has sent me comprehensive details about all of the games played by the first account that ericjones had. Six of the players from whom he won substantial sums, in different sessions over a period of five days, have later had their accounts locked for credit card fraud.

I was told that the same computer was used by ericjones' second account, as well as two other players who have both since had their accounts locked for credit card fraud.

His second account was involved in play with one player, over three sessions, who has since had his account locked for credit card fraud.

Assuming all the information is true, (and I have been given times, names, numbers of hands, and amounts involved; not hand numbers nor histories), in my opinion, it is absolutely obvious that anyone seeing this information would agree that ericjones was the intended recipient of funds obtained by credit card fraud, and it was only after having received a very considerable sum that he played legitimate games, presumably as "cover play" before attempting to withdraw the money.

FTPDoug has stated that he has given me the details in strictest confidence and he has asked that I do not reveal specific information. Obviously, I will honour his request, and I am therefore unable to add anything further.