View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Should I CB? A Quiz.

H1:

Yes. You are HU (always a good factor in deciding whether to Cbet), you may still have the best hand and the board isn't so connected that I'm too scared to Cbet, especially HU.

H2:

Yes. You are HU and the "Big Pair Small Card" boards are always Cbets for me HU.

H3:

Yes. That board is terrible but you are HU, and he could have called with a lot of hands that are just as scared of this board and will instafold the flop. I take down a lot of pots here HU.

H4:

Yes, absofreakinglutely. You are a favorite over any one pair hand that is not AA or KK on this board. This is str8 value. See H6 for more on draws.

H5:

No. Maybe if they were players who folded a lot and didn't get to SD very often, but without a ditstinct read I wouldn't CBet here with 2 people in with me. If it were one player, I cbet again on a dry flop like this.

H6:

Rarely. You are HU, but that board hits a ton of hands in his calling range. Plus, in this hand you have a legitemate draw, in the other hands if you get reraised it is an easy decision (usually) to just let it go. In this one you may be inclined to continue and I'd rather take a free card and keep the pot small whle I have a weak hand/draw that I may want to continue with.

H7:

Yes. You are HU and you may still have the best hand. I would tread very carefully on this board though and the turn would be important.

H8:

No. You are out of position in a multiway pot with a coordinated board and you missed.

NOTE: I just started playing NL, so I may be way off on these. If I am fundamentally misusing any NL concept please let me know. also, with no reads I assumed all villains were average, decent-but-not-great players.

Edit: Also, I play FR if that makes a difference.