View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:34 PM

Default Re: More cop killing goodness.... *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think anyone has any right to say what cops can and cant do, unless you are a cop, or a close relative of one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, my father has been, and continues to be, a NYS trooper since 1980. Recently two of my cousins have joined the NYPD. Clearly I fit your description of someone who is allowed to have an opinion on the police.

My opinion, most cops are touch-holes. They are mostly in it for the power they get from holding a gun. It is their choice to pursue a dangerous profession. Perhaps if there were more people who would be willing to question the cops and demand that these type of killings stop then they would.

Its the cop's own damn fault that he is kicking doors of potentially dangerous felons. If he doesnt want to do it then he doesnt have to.

Regardless the police are given an ever increasing power over the citizens. They have been elevated to Gods with near limitless power. This is all fine and well until you are on the wrong side of the law, or are believed to be erroneously. then you will be eating your words at the barrel of a gun, or worse, be eating bullets from it.

So to reiterate many others on the forum, [censored] the Police.