View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:06 PM

Default Re: More cop killing goodness....

[ QUOTE ]
This is directed at no individual:

Interesting dynamic of these types of threads is that supporters 9 times out of 10 have either a cop relative or friend and are often times uncapible of providing an objective opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, what's funny is that 9 out of 10 cop DETRACTORS have no experience whatsoever with cops, or if they have had bad experiences, its probably because they've done something stupid, probably mouthed off, and that didn't lead to a whole lot of fun. What a shame.

In my admittedly limited experiences with officers, mostly routine traffic stops (stopped 4 times, ticketed only once), I've had nothing but a smooth experience by being respectful and honest. And there have been a few times we've had police to our house, either to check on a call when we got robbed about 8 years ago, or to ask questions about vandalism, etc.

As someone else said, I've found my chances of being killed by a cop are reduced GREATLY by not beating people down, stealing stuff, and other things that would cause cops to worry about whether I might kill them.

People like mondo seriously need to get an ass-whipping or get robbed, or have something happen where they need help, then see how much [censored] they talk.