View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 08:15 PM

Default Re: Bluff vs Beyondthegame: Ft 400

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To be honest, I thought the turn raise was spewy, but Im repping such a big hand here that there are very few hands he can call with. His turn lead for pot was unusual for him too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you two have a very specific history with each other where he knows you won't make bad plays like you made above, then I doubt he's every folding 2 pair or better ever to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have played a lot with him and I am almost positive he folds 2 pair here, but not better obviously. From his point of view, I likely have AA, KK, TT

[/ QUOTE ]

Even when he folds two pair, I think you'll run into a lot of trouble when he has A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]x[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. He is getting 3 to 1 after you shove. I can definitely see him calling w/ A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]x:spade. The other main concern I'd have is that he has QJ, while you should be somewhat concerned about a set on turn, I think a set will very often 3 bet the flop. If he, in fact, folded two pair, then I think your shove just turns from "terribly spewy" to "spewy". Again, I think it's asking a lot of villain to fold two pair for you.