View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Bears 2006 Season Thread

[ QUOTE ]
At least Cedric Benson is a bright note from this week's offense. He is really running hard and is making an awesome compliment to Jones. The running game needs to step up big time over the next couple of weeks for this team to have any shot.

[/ QUOTE ] QFT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The offensive playcalling is not adapting to what teams are trying to do and it is putting Rex Grossman into tough situations.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed big time

the teams are too close in talent level in the NFL to run the same scheme over and over and have it work.
For some reason, Grossman is not progressing. BTW, whatever happened to throwing a medium route? I haven't seen the Bears hit the 8-17 yard downfield pass much at all lately.

I don't think much can be said about Yesterday, though, as the conditions were awful and Minny has a great run D. Tough to get points in that scenario.

Was it anyone else, or did the field seem really slow as well? Skill players seemed to be running through sand at some points.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I think the single digit wind chill had something to do with that. Tough to stretch out those legs in the cold.

By the way why do I completely agree with you? Is it College Basketball time already? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]