View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 05:05 PM

Default Big draw but scary call from button 200NL

Both villians are fishing it up huge and seems to have a hard time laying hands down when they've got involved in medium-big pots. Button is running like 75/40 (4-handed though) but is playing passive postflop. One hand before he raised it up 4x bb pre, got called by one player, bet half the pot on the flop of 258 r, villian raised to 27, he called with 10j and raised villians turnbet when hitting the J.

Sb is an agressive donkey that I was pretty sure I had beat in this specific hand, I miniraised only to isolate(note, it's pretty much allin for villian), since I knew he'd call me with hands I beat (yes, you heard it right).

Is turn a valuebet or an easy check?

Poker Room skin
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
3 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Button: $501.55
SB: $52.05
HERO: $310

Pre-flop: (3 players) HERO is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Button calls, SB calls, <font color="#cc0000">HERO raises to $5</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($15, 3 players)
HERO checks, Button checks, <font color="#cc0000">SB bets $20</font>, <font color="#cc0000">HERO raises to $40</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($135, 3 players)

Results:
Final pot: $135