View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 04:32 AM

Default Re: US Prima sites with 60%+ RB

Prima has already implemented the change. Your affiliate is probably not intentionally misleading you (they won't make any money off you regardless) but is just misinformed.

If you've been lucky enough to get in on this earlier, the initial signs are that you will get to keep your high rakeback percentages, but even then your affiliates will stop making any money off you. I had just under 350 players on 64%, so I am by no means a large affiliate, but I have been left completely out in the cold now and am no longer making any money off my players. My livelyhood won't take a massive hit as the monetary values themselves were fairly small, but it is an unwelcome hit nonetheless.

Some affiliates may still have a few old offer codes leftover (I had a handful) but as they won't be collecting any amount of your rakeback they aren't going to be making any money off new players, short of possibly selling rakeback codes for an up-front one-time fee (something I won't do). And even then there are no guarantees.

The only realistic offers as of now will be around 30%.

The boat is so gone.