View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 12:27 AM

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation (GAME THREAD)

Do force fields stack? If two people both do force field on the same target, do they each get 33% chance, or is it still just 33% total?

Each chance is calculated separately, so two people combined would have roughly a 50/50 chance.

Do the engineers get n0 comp access?

No.

What happens if someone dies who is doing a night action?

All actions will go through unless they are blocked. If two people tried to kill each other, both would die. I am trying to avoid using rand() to determine outcomes as much as possible (I had to make an exception for the force fields as they just seem overpowered otherwise).

No one asked this question, but I'm giving an answer anyway?

I wrote that Q is immune to Worf. Since he is omnipotent, he is of course immune to a kill from the Borg as well. If they try to kill him, they fail and learn his identity, and Q learns what happened.

Wait, no one asked this question yet either?

A specific member of the Borg must do the night kill, and the one who does the night kill cannot do any other night actions for that night.

Game flow:

Night actions are due by 9 AM. If I get them all sooner and I'm awake, I MIGHT open the game earlier. I might oversleep and open it later. No promises. Night falls at 10 PM each night. 10:00 votes are good, 10:01 not so much.

Minor warning: My flashy PM icon hasn't been working sometimes so I might be slow to notice new messages, but I'm checking frequently.