View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 04:15 PM

Default Re: Ftp stole my money

[ QUOTE ]
All you guys who defend FullTilt blindly seem to believe that FullTilt is one monolithic organism which functions according to certain rules unerringly like a well-tested computer program.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, if you go back through this thread I am the one who originally pushed the hand history thing.

I am not defending FTP, I am simply being rational.

The fact is FTPDoug has helped several people get their money back.

But in this case he found evidence that looked pretty condemning.

Based on Doug's past track record, and the fact that it isn't even his department, he definitely deserves a little benefit of the doubt.

I already refuse to transfer money to anyone else because of past problems where someone connected to someone, connected to someone, had something to do with someone doing something suspicious and had their account frozen "until further investigation".

And now after this little fiasco you can bet I will keep the bare minimum required to play my limits. I pretty much do that anyway, but I used to go a few days and keep a little more online in case I had a downswing.

Now I will just make the extra effort via Neteller if I need more, and make regular withdrawals.

FTP's security department is flawed, but this idiotic mob routine accomplishes nothing at this point.

However, the next time a similar incident thread pops up regarding FTP, I'll be voicing my opinion along with the rest of you, but for this particular incident, it's a bit old until we get something of a response from FTP.

And if we get no response, then there you have it, trust FTP even less than you do now.