View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Female+sexy+skeptic = 1 in a million? // Men are better than wo

[ QUOTE ]
I know where you stand Fortuna, but some of us don't want to serve or impress women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. That wasn't the implication, although there's a market(like there is for anything else. yay 21st century.) Enough vapid creatures get worshipped as it is for having the right equipment.

Naw. Go to war with them instead. Some of them are truly fascinating, but just that. Worship? <laughs> Big difference from that and mutual respect.

Life's too short anyway. And love isn't dependent on intelligence. And I don't think intelligence equals amount of intrigue, curiousity. Not generally anyway.

I always flip it, even on myself, and at the end of the day, it's an ordinary life. The repercussions aren't, but that's for a different thread.

I like the battles. Just will never end up in that suite joke. Man get out of bed, wtf, he's woken up with a real Medusa. Eases his way out, wtf, steps over another woman, who stirs, says, nothing for the bridesmaid?

Some circles of Hades should be untrod.

Anyway, if the search gets to the point where you're frustrated enough that you think they aren't out there, maybe it's just standards need a tweak for some.

I'm happy with what I've got and, well, it keeps expanding, so screw it.

Libraries, bigbox bookstores, alternative clubs, observatories. If ya got something in common with somebody and you find her attractive, try. She's not gonna whip out a can of Mace and spray you. Well, the probability's low.

<shrugs> Depends on the person.