View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 04:17 AM

Default Re: Real World DENVER : Premiere

Comments on ep 2:

1) Alex is awesome. He obviously spotted Coley as the low self-esteem girl right off the bat and he totally owns her now. He is making it look easier than it is, pushing her away and then bringing her right back home. After getting caught effing Jenn the second night he still got Coley to fawn over him. Awesome.

2) Brooke lost some major points in my book for yelling at Nick about having sex with Coley. She is definitely my third favorite girl.

3) Coley/Jenn are insane. After meeting each other a day and a half ago they're "best friends" and going to weddings. Okay girls, good luck with that.

4) I'm setting the o/u on number of Raiders Jenn has banged at 7, o/u for same time is 3.

5) As diablo pointed out, Jenn loses a lot of ground to the field without makeup, as evidenced by the shower scene. Her ass is still perfection though, so no biggie, and she definitely makes up for it in whore mode.

6) LaDainian Tomlinson is probably going to be my favorite minority character ever. I can't wait to see his fight with the gay dude next week.