View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 02:07 AM

Default Re: Female+sexy+skeptic = 1 in a million? // Men are better than wo

I don't know, maybe some of you are looking in the wrong places. (Hence my "disappearance" of sorts.)

Anyway, they're out there. Consider that it takes a hell of a lot more to impress them than it does the average woman. The average/average woman has an advantage in social selection and attraction, yes?

Now take women with 130+ IQ's... They'd want gods, wouldn't they... Sometimes misogyny doesn't reduce, but redefine itself, and when even the smartest of men run into that combination of female intellectual domination and beauty, it excaberates itself.

Sure, they can be as competitive as men, sometimes more so. But their reasonings and motivations are different, and perhaps not as recognizable.

Even moreso if they want to reproduce. The traits they look are have to be relatively rare, even among the intellectual.

And, of course, they want the same things most women want too. To be told they matter, that they are beautiful even on their bad days. And to be able to tell you what to do when it's obvious you're [censored] up.

tl'dr thread for the most part. They are out there, dudes, k? Set yourselves aside and try to think about what they might want. "So you're a genius. Cool. Do you know how to use a hammer? Massage me? Hold me when I'm cranky and bleeding?"

And it doesn't take a supersmart woman to recognize those traits on very little information.

Now the good news: You do have leeway and room for error.

<shrugs> Gear down a bit and soften your approaches. You'd be only viewed as less masculine by the very men you detest as [censored]' primates to be laughed at. If they get the joke too, the women... Well, you're way ahead on the equation then, ain't ya.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes. Although possibly the average young women is more of a thinker than the average young male today, but the top 10% are 99% men.

[/ QUOTE ]

This... <derisive snort> is the crux of the problem, this prevailing opinion. If some of you claim to be geniuses, and some of you are, of course. Do you really need a majority vote to figure this [censored] out on your own?

So many redheads, so little time. Take it easy, y'all.