View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 03:33 AM

Default Borg 20 KQs hand w/ \"The Professor\"

A few people posted in the Foxwoods thread about this kid Eric who they call The Professor. He's shown up at the Borg a few times to the chagrin of the regulars. I have played with him for about two hours and my preliminary reads are that he's TAGish with weak tendancies, possibly the most annoying person I've ever met, and VERY VERY bad for the game since he annoys both the bad regulars and the fish. This is my only hand with him.

I can't sleep and have noticeably moved from the 40 game after playing two hands 'cause I'm tired. My image is in between TAG and LAG, but my PF raises have been real and I'm really only playing more hands because the game is very good. I've already seen him turn over some trashy hands in weird positions and think he may be a tad bit steamed because he's arguing with everyone and keeps taking full racks of reds to color-up to black. (Another reason he's bad for the game)

I think we're seven-handed. He opens in CO and I 3bet on the button with KhQh, folded to villian who calls.

Flop Ac-Kc-4x
He checkraises me and I think for a minute, decide I'll reevaluate on the turn and call.

Turn (Ac-Kc-4x)-9x
He checks, I pause and check.

River (Ac-Kc-4x-9x)-7x
He checks...

Comments on all streets welcomed as well as reads on the professor.

-Blake