View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 11:32 AM

Default Re: OESD played fast

What's good about the forum is you'll get respones that range from "Standard/I play it the same,NH" to "Far too cute/This is really bad". When there's no consensus, there's room for discussion.

GOT, good to see you posting again. The depth of your analysis is welcome. In this case, I disagree with some of what you say, especially this [ QUOTE ]
"Stop putting people on specific hands after such little action. He limped after 2 limpers otb then raised a QTx flop. Putting him squarely on a T is retarded.".............."Your strict read on the Button holding a T makes betting even more horrible, though it would´ve been bad on a turn blank anyway."

[/ QUOTE ]

In this case, I didn't take the standard, cookie cutter line that others have said makes my hand obvious but is still the best play. Sometimes I do. The line I took here was based on my feel for it and trying to win the hand with other than a str if my action could create the opportunity to do so. You won't know unless you try it. It also does what you always want - make it harder for others to know where you're coming from.

I appreciate the feedback, both for and against. Tx for the responses.