View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 01:21 AM

Default Re: KK - Basics on Paired Board - 3/6 FTP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't mind a flop lead. You will get called by plenty of smaller pairs as well draws, so there is plenty of value.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've thought about that as well. Basically, does make the rest of the hand more complicated? I feel like it does but trying to put my finger on it still. By checking flop I feel like we can call turn and river pretty much always (although I thought twice given his bet sizes, but that is basically overthinking the hand imo). If we bet flop, get called, ch turn, and we get a club on river or a PSB on a blank, what are we going to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel your pain in the turn check PSB on river situation, although in this particular game, against an unknown with a 1.3 AF, I fell very comfortable folding anything less than AQ to a PSB regardless of how we play.

I also feel like the 1.3 AF doesn't put enough money in the pot on future streets to make up for the free shots we're giving him at flushes, aces, or even two outers. Maybe we can get a call with 88 when the turn card comes small, but I think I get a flop call with that more often than not.