View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 09:42 AM

Default Re: The Well: TheRempel

Why do you hate RoundTower?

I don't. You are mistaking geneal ball breaking for something else.

Let`s suppose RoundTower wins the hand you posted in the other thread, would that make a difference? I`mean... you would be the one having cashed in the WSOP ME?

Huh? I am pretty unlikely ever to play in the ME because I don't have the patience for a tournament of that length. He's not gonna win that hand because he was drawing dead.

I'm rebuilding my bankroll in pokerstars playing omaha. Should y do it playing PLO or PLO H/L? I think there are plenty of bad players in both, but H/L is full of them in lowlimits.

I've played very little H/L, but from what I understand it's lower variance, so it may be your best choice.

In your opinion, what is the strongest aspect of your play? What gives you the the biggest edge over your opponents?

Probably my fearlessness. The money, regardless of the stakes, means absolutely nothing to me while I'm playing. My biggest edge probably comes from my knowledge base in terms of hand values and so on. I can call profitably a lot more than my opponents because I better understand the odds.

Could you expand on how you read hands?

The most important factor for me is my past history with that opponent all but the very best players playey most of their hands the same way consistently. This allows me to determine pretty quickly a fairly tight range of hands they could be holding. I then use that to roughly determine my equity against that small range, whether or not I have any fold equity if there are bets left, or whether I can call if my opponent is effectively all in.

Have you written something in your blog since last time I check?

I made a quick post a couple days ago but nothing since.

What do you think of omaha tournaments?

I think they are a lot of fun and I have had some minor success, but since I don't really play on PokerStars I don't get much of a chance to play in them. Personally I think non-rebuy PLO tourneys are completely retarded.