View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 06:42 AM

Default Re: Should we really care??

---------
Anyone else having Party trouble ?

All 65 accounts locked out this evening , without a whisper from Party or "Charlie".

Now I have only managed to get 5 new up and running and that was a lot more trouble than usual.
----------
yeah my 65 accounts just got locked as well. damn i miss not being able to 650-table at party anymore. i mean, what's the point of botting if you can't play hundreds of tables at once on the same site?

i can't believe that i was smart enough to create a winning bot yet dumb enough to not at least try to fly under the radar. in fact it's hard to believe that anyone could be like that...
----------
I would guess 4th leveled

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are aware that 2+2 is monitoring their posts and forwarding info to Party, but continue to post info that could hurt them.

... or you are being 2nd leveled

All from you-know-what site. First post by Block Virus, second post by Blank Virus - brand new account, third post is a veteran quoting a post here. Methinks someone is having fun at 2+2ers expense...