View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 05:32 PM

Default Re: ultimatepals.com is scum and robbers

i know beanie to be a pretty easy going guy, but i am confused a little by the facts. if you banned him on the 20th, IMO you owe him rake until then. if you got him taken off your tracker and won't get paid for november, that is probably your own doing. it doesn't seem right to not pay the j*** for time before you told him he was off.

i am not even sure it is fair to stop paying him and have him taken off your tracker unless there was somethign in your terms and conditions about rude behavior. since he probably does have another account, it is probably moot in this case, but what do other affiliates do to rude people?

i know we have had some really rude ones, but have never stopped paying people because of it...at least not retroactively unless they could get rakeback for that site in their own name.

i know that some people just can't be pleased, but this isn't really clear to me what is the right thing to do except...there should be a standard disclaimer about obligations of the affiliate and also expectations for the player. so in that respect, i am glad this came up. makes it easier to prepare.