Thread: More Wii?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 12:41 AM

Default Re: More Wii?

[ QUOTE ]
I may just up and do the ebay thing for the first time in my life. It shouldn't be too hard for a first time buyer to get one of these, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it shouldn't be too hard at all. There are 10 Wii auctions ending every minute during prime-time (evenings). Just scope them out and you'll get a good price.

What i did was find one ending in a few minutes at a price that was good for me. I then went to the bid now page and moved that over to my right monitor.

Then, I opened another window and went back to the main auction page and kept refreshing it... If the price started to sky-rocket towards the end, I just moved on. It took about half an hour until I found one that was dormant for the last few minutes. I kept on refreshing until there were about 7 seconds left... The price stayed the same, and I went for the kill.

I'll have it on Friday. I paid about $50 over retail, but I think it was worth it as far as wasting gas and time/frustration is concerned driving all over the place trying to get lucky and find one of these things.