View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 11:46 PM

Default Re: HORSE Tourney Razz - When to fold?

[ QUOTE ]

Bottom line, you got yourself into a mess (in a $3 tournament). Maybe my assessment of you as one of the top 5 stud players on the C network is incorrect. Then that would make me wrong and that never happens. You're just too good at stud. And who may I ask was billed for this poker time. Lawyers, you just can't trust them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'd blush if i was a chick. Lets hope you are not wrong. For now I think the simple answer is to just stay away from razz since I don't know what the hell I'm doing....though at least I knew I f'ed it up right after I did it and it was a cheap lesson.

As for billable hours, thats for the big firm 80 hour a week types, not the play poker after their partner goes home types. I'm mostly on fixed fees doing certain speculative risk-free real estate cases in court(all on the up and up) that I would recommend to anyone with some extra poker winnings lying around that they wouldn't mind having tied up for a year or so.....I am about to double through on my buy in [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]