Thread: Indian girls
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Indian girls

[ QUOTE ]
Riight. Because these are the only two alternatives.

Anyway, most are stuck up bitches, ugly, and prude. Basically the trifecta of things I would never want in a girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy on the hate, there. I was making a light-hearted comment.

How can you hate Indian girls so much when you admit that you basically have never interacted with one?

I'll let you in on a brown-person secret, too. It isn't "gold digging". That implies that indian girls are primarily interested in money. This is not true. They are interested primarily in living up to their parents' expectations. Most indian communities place a lot of value on jobs that contribute (or are perceived to contribute) to the well being of the public. Hence the interest in professionals. It's about respect, not money. If an indian girl took home and NBA basketball player that made millions, there is a good chance that traditional indian parents would not approve. Same goes for poker player. I have poker playing friends that make more money than I do in my "real" job. My GF's parents would freak if one of their daughters took them home instead of me.

In conclusion, you're misguided generalizations are very wrong. I suspect that you don't really know indian people very well at all. Perhaps you should reign in your anger for a minute and actually get to know some of them. Actually, scratch that. For their sake.