View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Capone0\'s NFL Rankings after week 11

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know if the Colts have ever run 5 wide sets? I think that's how you beat some of the 3-4 sets that Pittsburgh, and Chargers pull out. Honestly this year other than Marvin and Reggie I haven't heard from 1 of there other WRs on the roster (are there any?).

[/ QUOTE ]

No they usually don't. As for their other receivers, Stokley has been nursing an ankle injury, he'll be back when they need him (not counting Dallas because it seems they really don't care about going unbeaten). Also their D is missing their starting MLB and both starting Safties. They really haven't done all that bad considering. (Interesting note, looking at their schedule, if they lose to both Jax and Cinncy and win out otherwise, that'll make them 13-3 and most likely playing for HFA into the last week [which they'll most likely get], wonder if this loss makes them more dangerous or less dangerous.)

As for the ranking, yeah I'd say you about nailed it. The Chargers are the only NFL team that can stop the Colts in their current form (not counting a game where variance kicks your ass in Dallas) so I'd agree with them being 1a/b. My only problem is with Chicago. Everyone knows about their D, but man that O is really nothing. People seem to forget that they've played 2 or 3 teams with a winning record, and while every game is tough in the NFL, they really weren't that impressive.

Playoffs are indeed wide open though. Should be alot of fun come Januray.

Cody