View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 06:29 PM

Default Re: The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS

[ QUOTE ]
So seeing that Areinitz was Dunkirk, I would like to believe he secretly had some info from Toth that said I'm good. He defended me quite valiantly. IY defended me in a similar fashion, so I really am not feeling IY as evil at this point even though I assereted that at least one of them was trying to get the sympathy "don't vote this guy" routine (Sighing, BobO, and Zurvan all disliked an Areinitz vote FYI). I went back and read the last few pages with the thinking that IY is good. I'm don't have any super strong evidence on any of these guys, but my top baddies...

Sighing (I definitely don't believe he is Cyradis because I don't think he defends himself in the way he is as an invincible character, plus he gives up early today... if he had something to offer the Light side, he wouldn't give up so early and would wait till tomorrow when things are more urgent)
Mornelth (if IY is good, Mornelth has good chance of being bad, they voted each other yesterday)
Boiler (mainly due to his attack on me, but tends to be going after people who most likely wouldn't be lynched today which seems villagerly)

People who scare me
DMK
SOAH (I may be the only one saying this, and unless I missed where he was confirmed or something, I really get nervous when someone is doing as much analysis as he is. I really hope this is his villager game, because if it is, keep on keeping on, SOAH! If Sighing is evil, SOAH would have to be pretty cleared)

Trustworthy
Durron

Won't vote for these people today
Zurvan
Xorbie

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my post the day after i survive. I continue to look at both DMK and Morn as suspects.