View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 05:58 PM

Default Re: The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS

If everyone would post who they would like to lynch that might be helpful. I dont really see a direction right now.

I would like to lynch gator (assumed vote buyer). I think going after cyradis is bad because of the close vote. Cyradis can pm the dark vote buyer at night and can easily coordinate a 6-7 vote swing at the last minute.

I think a patton/xorbie lynch is unnessesary. We will be in the same position tomarrow with one extra vote. Why risk being wrong here?

That leaves amp/vote buyer. Amp is ok, but again we are in the same position tomarrow.

lynch vote buyer - village wins, go for the jugular - best option IMO.
General consensus is that zurvan/traz/myself/zero/soah are good leaving tokyo/tobako/gator as candidates.

I find gator's posts pretty wolfy, he never confronted a wolf during his time here. Only some small comments about agreeing with them. He has never been close to right on any of his accusations. He seems to trust people as if he knows their roles. Also I find his "noob" comments wolflike. Seems like a cover to me.

TOkyo - seems pretty sincere to me. I have had him on my villager list since like day 2. If you look yesterday he made a comment about knowing that soah was evil. This striked me as villagery. If it came down to it I may need to review his posts some more, but I am pretty confident.

tobako - good posts today along the same lines I am thinking with not voting cyradis. SOme of nich's kills cleared him a little if I recall. Overall just seems like a normal villager to me.