Thread: What is AC?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 09:13 AM

Default Re: What is AC?

[ QUOTE ]

This issue of whether the majority is ever allowed to oerce the minority is a dead horse. If AC isn't something statists should be scared to live in, can I hear some arguments of what life will be like in AC, so the majority doesn't have to protect itself from it?

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO you are currently brainwashed into complaciancy. Since so many people were raised in state schools and fed state sponsored political propaganda, people just think within the box in which they were raised. Someone comes along and says, "hey, wake up buddy. Check out what it looks like outside the box." And everyone gets scared by even the idea of what might be outside the box. Everyone starts saying:

"yeah, but catastropy X is probably outside the box"

"what about this nice little tape on my box, will I have that outside the box?"

"dangerous people will try to get me if I step outside the box, so I don't even want to look outside the box"

etc,....

Wake up people. There is freedom outside the box. It is a little scary looking outside the box, but safe.

I want to encourage everyone to look outside the box with an open mind, rather than a bunch of preconceived notions that are all negative.

You have been raised by a bunch of people who grew up inside the box so everything they taught you comes from an 'inside the box' mindset. You have been programed to think and live in the box. Wake-up, you are being pnwd!