View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 03:13 PM

Default 10/20, 6max, TP and OE in RR pot

Hi,

I've only posted a few hands and responses to other threads. I have however read a lot in here, but if there's any technicalities I didn't get correct, I apologise.

Villain in this hand is queenkris, at Party Poker. He mostly plays fullring, as I've observed, but this day he apparently decided to go for some shorthanded. From what I've seen so far, he's been mixing a lot by raising every hand in two orbits and afterwards tightning up and playing 1 in 20 hands. When this hand appeared, he's in transisition, meaning that he's prob. not on any two preflop, but not restricted to A-class only.
Postflop, he's tricky and agressive.

I've been playing fairly actively running at 29/22/6 at this table. He's in my SB when I'm BB, but I haven't played a lot back at him except at his occasional "raising every hand" period. We have the same positions at another table, so the case has been pretty much the same there. I have yet to see him fold to one of my 3bets, which I suspect is grounded in the fact that he might rightfully think he's a better postflop player than I am. This, of course, widens his range quite a bit.

Anyways, to the hand:

Seat 3: queenkris ( $3854 ) - I cover.

I hold: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

queenkris raises [$80].
Hero raises [$285].
caspis folds. (his big blind)
queenkris calls [$215]

** Dealing Flop ** [ Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ]

Pot is 590. I bet 435. Anyone likes a check (-call/raise)? He calls.

Turn: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Pot is 1460. Effective stacks are now 3134. Who like bet/folding? Bet/calling? Check/calling? And is check/raising an option to consider given these stacks?

I do of course myself have some thoughts about this hand, but in order not to screw up the discussion, I will save them for later ;-).

Thx for your replys.

- AB