View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Forum Project - Post Your Website Here!

I appreciate the concern, but cases in which domain name transfers have occurred involved "use in bad faith." I spoke to a few people about this issue. I actually don't have a problem changing names if someone could come up with a better one that describes my site. (Hopefully shorter than mine [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) However, please take a look at the site first.

FYI
c. How to Demonstrate Your Rights to and Legitimate Interests in the Domain Name in Responding to a Complaint. When you receive a complaint, you should refer to Paragraph 5 of the Rules of Procedure in determining how your response should be prepared. Any of the following circumstances, in particular but without limitation, if found by the Panel to be proved based on its evaluation of all evidence presented, shall demonstrate your rights or legitimate interests to the domain name for purposes of Paragraph 4(a)(ii):

(i) before any notice to you of the dispute, your use of, or demonstrable preparations to use, the domain name or a name corresponding to the domain name in connection with a bona fide offering of goods or services; or

(ii) you (as an individual, business, or other organization) have been commonly known by the domain name, even if you have acquired no trademark or service mark rights; or

(iii) you are making a legitimate noncommercial or fair use of the domain name, without intent for commercial gain to misleadingly divert consumers or to tarnish the trademark or service mark at issue.

W/o ads, it's not even a case. If I decided to use them, then (i) would apply, but the WIPO would serve as mediator in such a circumstance. (I did my HW [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ; It actually gave me an idea for my next niche. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

But like I said, I am open to available domain names. You can send a comment in the contact section of the site.