View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Forum Project - Post Your Website Here!

hey guys.
sorry i'm kinda hopping on the bandwagon a little late. I've been looking into making money online for a while now and have a bunch of good ideas. I decided that the one i want to start with first is a forum much like 2+2 except discussing money making... everything from scalping tickets to 401ks and anything else that could do with money.

i managed to grab the domains doughtalk.com and talkdough.com along with their .net cousins.

what do you guys think of these names?

I have a limited knowledge of building websites but i'm very computer saavy so i can learn quickly.

do you guys have any recommendations about how to go about building this forum site. (i'm on a limited budget so free things are my friends [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Once i have it built i'll obviously be using adsense and probably a banner ad on each page that is relevant to it so under investing maybe an ad for etrade or something.

what free threads software do you recommend / any other ideas or recommendations.

finally for you SEO gurus...what are some good ways to market a forum site. should i bother with overture and adwords or should i just work on natural hits from pure seo?

thank you all for your advice and best of luck with your sites!