View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 01:08 PM

Default 1/2 Borgata hand...set of Js on a Broadwayish board multiway OOP

1/2 hand at the Borgata last night...decent reads but still early...table loved to see flops and multiway pots with $12 raises were not uncommon.

I'm in the SB...BB is Villan one and UTG is Villan two...

V1 is decent and plays pretty well while V2 is a terrible calling station...paid huges bucks to see some str8 draws both OE and GS...I was looking to play a big pot with him...
I have about 220 and both villans cover but not by much

UTG raises it $8 and gets about 3 callers...I decide to flat call with my JJ OOP to see if I hit but willing to lay it if board dictates...Raising would have just set off a chain reaction and I would have built a big pot OOP with just JJ...BB calls also so Pot is about $40

Flop is JQK rainbow...I lead out for $25 (hoping to raised I think?)...BB calls, UTG calls and one other caller...pot is about $140...

Turn is a blank 2 diamonds putting two diamonds on board...I lead out for $100 with about $80 behind????
BB and UTG both flat call...

River is A Clubs (pot about $440)...hero checks and folds to BB's raise after he makes a comment about the A counterfitting his hand...

Please suggest some alternate lines here...bet more on flop and shut down? check turn? all seem pretty awkward...smaller bet on turn or push? Or my personal favorite...learn to fill up better!!!

Help please....