View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 11:34 AM

Default Re: Making the Switch

I wouldnt consider Full Tilt to have a small ante, its $1 for the 5/10 table which is considerably higher than Foxwoods $ .50. I remember playing at Ultimatebet a while back, and I believe their structure had a small BI and Ante. There wasnt a lot of action 6 months ago, but since we are shut out of a lot of places I am hoping some action goes there. I am going to re-deposit in a week or so and check it out again.

I have played a little live at Foxwoods in the 5/10 and 10/20 game. I just remember feeling like I was at my grandmothers kitchen table with a bunch of old timers. I wasnt aggressive at all and always felt bad when I would chek raise my draws, or slow play trips. It felt like a home game and I was just some young kid stopping in to play. Online I am way more aggressive, going after free cards, raising when I know Im behind to force others behind me out. Never did that live. You are obviously gonna see way more hands online, so a cold deck can have a big impact in a short amount of time. Just start slow and small and build a nice BR.