View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 11:33 AM

Default Re: WPEX is rigged 100%

Well Mike Haven, your response was ridiculous. How are you a moderator? You may not be able to grasp this, but many of us spend our time playing poker rather than battle back and forth in online forums with juvenile smart asses like yourself. Some of us choose to gather information from 2+2 and get back to the tables (a much better EV versus writing thousands of posts) Regardless of how many posts this guy has or his not so exacting use of poker terminology, his point is worth considering.

Every point you tried to make was full of absurd assumptions. How do you know how this person learned poker, how much he has won or lost in his 10 years of playing, or accusing him of being affiliated with another poker site?

It sounds to me as if YOU are suffering from i'm-so-far-up-fred-balfour's-ass myopia that the only thing you can see are his dangling ball hairs, that you can't make rational comments, and that you seem to be the latent WPEX affiliate.

Oh, and Fred, it seems funny to me that while you are ubiquitous on all other WPEX threads, you are strangely silent on this one. Do you mind explaining that? If you are so concerned that players have the best poker experience on the Web, how about addressing their concerns as related in this thread? Does your site have any independent oversight? How about your random number generator?

I really hope that the criminal mentality is not ruling WPEX. I mean crooks are generally dumb. I hope you don't have house players or bots that drain real players bankrolls. I remember in another thread you mentioned that the the rake rebates were into the millions. Hmm, well if people are losing more than their rake back to house players/bots, you may have a helluva business plan on your hands. It's obvious that your owners gave the finger to the US law enforcement long ago. So, given the law change and the current climate, WPEX has a real opportunity to grow, especially if Full Tilt or Poker Stars ever change their stance on the US. I hope that short-sighted thinking and greed have not taken over at WPEX.

Well, that's enough for now.