View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 10:28 PM

Default Re: deepstack 25-50 hand vs jcmoussa

[ QUOTE ]
Here's what I said -

[ QUOTE ]
I'd lead the turn for 800 rather than ch/c it. I think it makes the hand easier. As played I'd call the river. I don't think your flop ch and turn call makes him 100% certain he can't get a river fold out of you.

Like you said though, why play the sooted A if you don't try to take it down when you connect.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
your logic sucks. making a bad play to make the hand "easier" is dumb. and why would he "try to take it down" when he hits his ace? you make it sound like we cant win a poker hand at showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggested taking the lead when he hit TP after the flop was ch'd. Disagreeing is fine, but why act like a jerk and twist it around by saying it's something way more than that.

When I disagree with someone I stick my neck out and, whether it's right or not, offer my alternative play. You should try it.

Why would leading the A on the turn and possibly taking it down with a bet such a bad play? Let's hear it.

[/ QUOTE ]

your logic is bad/wrong and you are approaching poker in a bad/wrong way. what range of hands do you put villain on and what does betting accomplish against each hand in that range?