View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Parlay\'s NFL Week 10

Keep up the good work, Parlay.

For what its worth, I posted the following about your #1 game in another thread. I like New Orleans here as well, which hopefully means your streak is working for the pick and not mine [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pitt is the worst team in the league right now at turning the ball over at -11. They also have 24 total turnovers, something that's mitigated by 13 takeaways.

And I don't see that trend completely reversing this week. Its certainly possible to argue that they're on the outside, statistically, of the curve and maybe they only give the ball away twice this week instead of three times.

Now, i will say that New Orleans is the fourth worst team at forcing turnovers (11 forced), but while that looks bad if you put them in a ranking, they're not statistically much off from the NFL average.

Saints are also 3-1 on the road this year and playing for first place. I think the Steelers are probably done for the season. Talk about Cower retiring is popping up all over the place which will be a distraction this week... etc.