View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 09:50 AM

Default Re: ridiculous cake poker bonus

Something associated with the "boot-off" problem. Yesterday I got booted while waiting for the BB. My seat did not fill immediately, so I tried to rejoin the table. I clicke the seat and got a message that since I had left the table less than 20(??) minutes ago, I would need to buy in for at least $10 (the table minimum). I tried to buy in with the $10 minimum (to get back quickly) and got the message "invalid buy-in. I tried again with $20 and got the same message. I then remembered that I had taken a little under $50 off the table and was able to buyin for $50. Each time I tried to buy-back in after getting the "invalid buy-in message" I had to close the table and reopen it in order to try and take my seat back.

I assume that when you leave a table for a short time (20 minutes??) and try to rejoin, you have to bring back what you left with or more. This is GOOD, but if you don't know exactly what you left with, it is difficult to get back on, especially when the message tells you that you have to bring in an amount that is the table minimum. The message SHOULD tell you the amount that you left the table with as the MINIMUM buy-in amount needed to return.