UTG+1:
MP:
MP+1:
Villan: $380
CO:
Hero: $350.00
SB:
BB:

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is on button with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
2 calls, <font color="#cc0000">MP+2raises to $10</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero calls</font>, 3 callers

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($41, 5 players)
Two checks, Villan, bets $30, Hero calls, 3 folds.
Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($101, 2 players)
Villan bets $100, Hero raises all-in to $310. Villan thinks for about 5 minutes and calls.
River: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($630, 2 players)

Showdown:
Hero: Full house, Queens full of Kings(Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img])
Villan: Full house, Kings full of Queens(K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img])

I figure thats a 44:1 shot on the river. I think I played the hand pretty well, and I was obviously miles ahead from the flop. I just can't get the hand out of my mind though. And am thinking about giving poker a break for a while. Any suggestions?

Sorry about the layout, it was in a B&amp;M so had I'm not totally sure on the exact stacks or anything. But I must replayed this hand a thousand times in my mind, so I'm pretty sure of everything else.