View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 02:02 PM

Default Re: Are there cards which like me?

[ QUOTE ]
Actually I have software that keeps track of my cards and position. So yes I think there are cards that like you and cards that don't like you. Not necessarily per say a 7 likes you or a Q likes you but rather your starting hole cards. I lose more with K-10 so I no longer play them unless I am a blind suited or not. And I win alot with 10-10 more than I do with JJ or QQ so I push my 10-10 a little more. (That is based on percentage hand won not dollars won because even though I may win alot more money I win more hands per say with 10-10) So find which are yours and then you can go with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to point out an example of why this is silly, I'd like to know how many times you've gotten TT, JJ and QQ, and the difference in winning percentage between the three hands. I am willing to bet you haven't had nearly enough hands to make these kinds of determinations. It's not a personal attack on you, so just be honest, and we can show how what may seem to you like a large number of hands may actually be a very small sample with insignificant results.