View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 03:10 PM

Default prima accounts locked

A year or more ago, I did a pretty stupid thing. At some rakeback site, I could get a better rakeback deal for someone else that I referred at battlefield. So, I referred my wife - who does in fact play poker and had neteller and everything already set up. Since the RB was so good, I played on her account.

Recently better deals at other Prima sites have started, and so I opened up my own account, first at 123, then a couple others when 123 held my money hostage. I ended up getting hooked with my wife's alias, and instead of resolving the issue with their support, I stupidly put in her mother's maiden name for the "security question". Now Prima has locked my accout and according to the skin's CS, they'll get back to me when they feel like it.

Does anyone know how they handle situations like this? I've heard terrifying things about Prima, like they will just keep all my money at all the skins [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It said my withdrawals were successful, but they haven't gotten through to Neteller yet, and of course 123poker hasn't been letting me touch my money anyhow.

cheers,
-highland