View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Vegas Cash Games

I was in vegas for a week in july. I played 90% of the time in the wynn 15/30, and the game was absolutely wonderful all of the time. some of the best mid limit games I've ever seen actually. I played the 30/60 once and it was a bit short and aggro, not great but beatable. Also the 30 game only ran about 12 hrs/day on the weekdays, and the 15/30 sometimes didnt survive the graveyard shift. but it's a good spot if you like to play short late.

I played one session of 15/30 at bellagio, the game was good but not better than wynn and I had to wait 1.5 hrs for a seat. the room was a zoo, and I'd avoid it unless you want to play higher than 15/30, or you want to play full 15/30 at 5 am.

I also played a session at mirage 20/40, the game there was good too. one thing I liked is that they had two games but no must moves. also, these guys also have the best $25 BJ game n the strip IMO.

I played in a 10/20 mix at the wynn twice during the trip, but it was during WSOP prelims and most of them were young 2+2ers, definitely didnt seem like a regular game.