View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 09:54 PM

Default Re: I need advice on achieving my goals wrt sexual intercourse

It's ok, I realize (big time) how tough it can be to work while going to school. I also strive to keep a high GPA and it makes also making any money off of work really hard. I can work some on most weekends and I have money saved up so I'm ok off there.

If your so poor your miserable a loan might be worth considering. Of course no one likes the idea of taking money and having to pay more of it back, but if your doing that good in school hopefully your gonna end up with a kickass job and paying off a few g's over time shouldn't be hard.

Not sure why you wouldn't ever treat a woman. Most of the time nowdays it isn't required, but believe it or not it's just usually a good thing to do. Despite the movies you've seen the MAJORITY of women aren't going to go out with you just for a free meal and movie. Don't look at it as getting walked over, because you usually won't if ever, but think of it as doing a nice thing for a girl to show her that you care about her. So you really think a girl should [censored] you before you take her out and pay on the date? I truly don't feel it's a huge deal not to pay, but you usually can't go wrong doing it.

Dating seminars, matchmakers, etc. are usually a waste of time according to some friends who have tried them, but I don't know. Prostitutes according to everyone who's tried them are not.

Ok then you won't lie to yourself. But you HAVE to be confident or you will never get anywhere with women. So if you look at every woman and think she would never want to sleep with a guy like me she probably never will. You need to convince yourself that you are a catch and a woman would be lucky to be with you. You don't need to be uber cocky better than all women, but you need to feel as if you have something to offer a girl.

As for the friends...I don't know much about your college but find interesting things. Join a club to meet people, (my college has everything from a Halo club, to a dodgeball club, etc.) try playing a sport (intramurals), etc. Get involved in things that interest you and other people who are interested in them will take care of the rest.