View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 06:20 PM

Default Re: OT: Trip Report: Saturday MTT at the Orleans

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I seriously doubt there is a poker player in the history of the universe who has been more cursed on the river then I am right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pineapple, don't take this the wrong way but this attitude isn't helping you. You know what does help? Posting hands.

When was the last time you posted a hand? Run a search, its been like 2 years.

You are doing something wrong and we can help you, but only if you let us.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK well reading this over it turned into more of a BBV post than I wanted, but as my housemate said if I'm going to share the good times of being a pro I should share the bad times as well.

As far as posting hands, in the early levels I almost never get my money in as anything but a huge favorite and if I get sucked out on, there's not much to say, and I have SNGPT, ICM, pokerstove for just about everything else. I mean I could post hugely read-dependent hands like others have, but I was there, how will anyone have a better read than me? Meanwhile I have people I can send HHs to and given the general amount of nonsense and static on this board certainly don't need more of that in my life.

As far as you assuming that I am "doing something wrong", well you've already made your opinion clear on that point. If truly killer variance catches up with you someday, possibly you will change your mind.