Thread: *s
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 02:58 AM

Default Re: *s

i, ugh, agree with sniper. i also don't understand why nick has to be such a total douche all the time in this forum. whatever.

dids, i'm still missing the point i guess, are we actually saying that the *s are scarlet letter and that's a good thing?

mb,

i thought the ovie was good, but not as good as the original. the nytimes movie critic who i usually don't like that much pretty much feels the same about the movie as i do. i felt the best stuff about the original was the conflictedness of the characters and a lot of ambiguity. this movie had too much cleaning up of those same ambiguities. also i didn't like what they did with nicholson's character at all. there's more stuff i wasn't too hot on, but yeah, mostly it's in the nytimes review.

c

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But seriously, I wish all you other mods who think you know OOT, would shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick, this is the Mod discussion forum... discussion between mods is what this forum is for [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

When you give someone a *, it impacts on that user's experience across 2+2, which gives non-OOT mods more than enough reason to feel the need to comment.

[/ QUOTE ]