View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Counter Offensive, How we deter our politicians and keep our game

Uncle... I don't care if Kyl is the Target... I would happily support Kyl's opponent... But Somehow Someway... Voices have to be united for effect...

23 Million Players is a great number to start with... But 9 million of those are republicans... 9 million are democrats... 4 Million are Libertarians and 1 Million are for Jean Luc Pacard...

Of the 23 Million Players... 3 million are mad but don't know where to turn and 19 million are either unaware or oh welling it away and saying it was fun while it lasted and 1 Million are wondering how come the moon seems to follow them at night...

You can't unite all of these people by confusing the issue... Have you ever tried to decide what Restaurant to take the family... One Kid wants McDonalds... The other kid want's Taco Bell... The Wife wants Seafood and you Buffalo Wings... Finally you just say the heck with it because no concessions are made and it's TV Dinners at home...

The reason people are getting excited about this idea was because it's possible if enough people got behind it... They could make a difference in a close race... In a Close Election where National Power is being decided... The Movement(if that's what you call it) is just getting started... There isn't enough right now to make a difference nationwide... One State seems plausible but it will never happen if the few numbers we have right now can't decide... Republican or Democrat... Arizona or Missouri...

Put the devisive issues behind you and focus on the issues that can unite... Poker and Freedom of Choice...

I now believe the issue is hopeless because of the unscientific Poll of Posters on this website... The 20 People posting and reading this website can't come to a consensus...

Uncle!!!