View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 01:41 AM

Default Re: I need advice on achieving my goals wrt sexual intercourse

I found my way over here because this thread was linked to from "The Lounge". I don't want modern college youth to think a creepy 52 year old man is hanging out in the hallways. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

A while back Bruiser brought up a similar topic. In perhaps his and a few other threads I believe I mentioned the importance of reading serious modern fiction that is written by woman. That's one way to get into their heads, and see their view of men through their eyes.

Eventually you are going to become more comfortable with and more attractive to women, and when you do it's great if you learn to be good in bed. You'll probably never get there listening to advice from men/guys/boys. And you might be surprised to find out that a guy who is essentially starting out as a bit of a geek can be (and probably will be) better than a rock star in bed if he takes the time to learn. The fact is most men are delusional regarding their sexual abilities. But you are starting from the right point and can avoid these delusions.

In the mid seventies Shere Hite wrote the "Hite Report". I was a semi-nerd/geek who a few years earlier had been rejected in my quest for a prom date. A few years after reading Hite I married a prom queen (and I was broke). What I learned in the Hite Report (along with reading the aforementioned fiction) changed my life, at least in how it relates to women.

Anyway, in this thread I wrote two posts on Hite. I also wrote at least two posts in this thread. I think this was my last comment on Hite. In case I missed a link, you might want to search on my username and +Hite +Report. Of course many others in these threads had comments you might find helpful too.

Cliff notes version: The Hite Report may be thirty years old, but I believe a lot of what it has to say rings true today. After all, clitoris don't change much over time (that is until you learn how to touch and lick them just right). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

~ Rick