View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Colts +125 moneyline : NFL week 8

I like the Colts - just haven't decided if I'm taking the points or ML yet.

Am I the only one not that impressed with Denver this year?They've played one very good game (win at Patriots), but it's worth noting that it was at the height of the Patriots issue with Deion Branch (stay/go), and their offense wasn't really in sync yet.

I think it's too simple to say "Colts can't stop the run, Broncos run all day, bet Broncos". I expect the Colts to really move the ball on Denver (they looked drastically different with their timing vs Washington this week) - and pressure DEN to put up points on their own. Realistically, this game probably looks like a playoff game - and comes down to who screws themselves over on turnovers more. Plummer's been awful and getting worse the last few games - his mistakes just haven't been game critical - I think he's due to really F one up. Indy's rush D went from horrendous to OK vs Skins last week, the Booger McFarland addition is probably underrated.

Also, weather in DEN will be non-issue. 62 & sunny expected.

I like the Colts. And if they win the turnover war, I could see them winning this by double-digits, even.